Welcome to the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers)
1) this week, I’m making my Number 1 T-item this here bloghop here… if for no other reason than the fact that a large percentage of this week’s ’10 Things’, issues forth from my association with this bloghop
2) Miz Lizzi, (for) being the sine qua non of this band of refined, yet still of bawdy nature, ladies and gentlemen. Having created the focal point, Mrs. R remains the thread that binds the necessarily odd and the unusual, totally diverse takes on life that is the TToT every weekend
3) shout out to Kristi for joining us from the first day of the 2 Mile Run …-ation! (an example of the best of the internet/virtual world. A blog that allows people to lend mutual and common support in the effort to
run…. traverse a 2 Mile course …for the exercise, of course! I invite you to come over and join us. Rules are simple: traverse a 2 Mile Course, record and post your (elapsed) time at the blog and cheer on the others. Do it every day of the week (with Sundays off) or one day a week or!! any combination of that… how often is not a critical factor, we benefit by the fact that others know how it feels, to do a single 2 Mile Run or 6 2 Mile Run(s)… the power of identification.
4) Friday evening walks… I’m grateful to be able to have this time with Una. During the week, it’s out the door at 7 or 7:30 and (sometimes home for lunch) and then back at 7 or whatever… Fridays, since the Daylight is officially being saved, I can get home at 5:30 or 6 and… (the thing is, every day that I get home, I go to the couch that Una spends most of her day on in the lower level of the house and I ask about her day and she listens to me complain about mine…. but on Fridays, no word of a lie, I’ll sit down and say, “You do know what day today is, don’t you?” and she’s like, totally at the door to the garage) still have daylight.
5) Oh, yeah! Almost forgot!! Reserve: Saturday Morning, June 27, 2015 at 10:30 am (EDT) for the First Annual TToT Live… (something ending in -ation). [See Item 6 for Associated information. BoSR/SBoR #5.7 sub chap 7]
6) Way back, seemingly years ago, Lizzi and Michelle (and then Denise and zoe) started doing a Friday Night Vidchat (presented by the Wakefield Doctrine) and somehow, it bing like the first group video chat that most of us had participated in… it was fun. The First Annual TToT Live (something -ation) will be like that, only different. Not sure exactly how… but then, what else is new?
7) Since I have cited the Book of Secret Rules (aka the Secret Book of Rules), hey new TToTeers! We have a Book of Secret Rules (aka a Secret Book of Rules) and it’s there for everyone to use and enjoy, benefit from and pay a horrifying high price for using inappropriately (best consult with zoe/ivy… she is the Valide Sultana of the SGV)
8) I continue to be grateful for the… well, not snowy weather. It’s been my observation that the seasons seem to be running about a month behind. I’ll take it.
9) work… sure, it’s stressful and difficult and, at times, disheartening, but it’s (also) challenging and satisfying and rewarding…. you know, like Junior High School.
10) SR 1.3