Welcome to the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers)
1) When did writing Posts (completely) replace the ‘television’ as my preferred diversion? Sure, there is scant viewing worth the effort on the limited cable subscription that we have here, but as I write this, “How It’s Made’ and ‘Family Guy’ are both on and they’re reasonably worthwhile shows. What’s not reasonably worthwhile, is ‘Naked Dating’. This is one of those situations that find me wishing I had paid attention in English class and, as a result, might today be a better writer, as there is so much about this show, the concept, the execution, the audience that is inferred by the simple fact that there is a show called, ‘Naked Dating’, that I would enjoy discussing…. but alas, I don’t know where to begin,
e.g….. no! i.e. (lol)
2) Una… who surely exemplifies (an) ideal. At least she does, for those of us living in the world of clarks, i.e. the Outsider.
3) I am grateful for easy access to grammar lessons, courtesy of ‘the google’, as inferred by today’s Post’s subtitle.
5) thanks to zoe (and step-creator Josie) for the Six Sentence Story blog… I’m enjoying the challenge these last couple of weeks. (yes, I am surprised at that!)
6) Phyllis (who, now that Una has her own Item), surely has warranted a separate Item. …. ok! all set!! (hey, here’s a photo of Una from her walk last night!) The treehouse is pretty much complete… just a couple of little touch-ups. I’ll post some ‘Finished Tree House’ photos in next week’s TToT.
7) Lizzi and the co-hostinae for the continuing life of this bloghop. Granted there are weeks when I’m all, ‘man! there’s no way I can come up with anything for the List, never mind anything half-interesting and/or grateful-like‘… fortunately for me, those who participate, new and not-new alike, seem possessed of an endless supply of tolerance for the ….oddly written, gratitude list(s).
8) Gotta mention the Book of Secret Rules (aka the Secret Book of Rules). What with the membership showing a high percentage of new participants each week, (this influx of new writers, is, in my opinion, not only the key to a bloghop staying fresh and relevant, it also serves as an effective barometer of the ‘tone’ of the bloghop.) The sense of welcome and camaraderie is surely healthy and vibrant when we see new people join-in each week.
9) … but since the title has the word ‘Secret’ in it, I’ll take the extra step and say to new TToTeers…. the Secret Book of Rules (SBoR/BoSR) is there for you to use… provided you can find it. It’s a very comprehensive Book, …provided you can figure it out. And, sure, use it anytime!! …provided you’re will to take the chance. (lol… all I’ll say is, ‘if you’re the worrying type and wish to do things correctly and properly, you might want to check with kristi (or Michelle) and then, if you’re still determined to take a chance….zoe (for expert insight into a certain group of Virgins). Of course, if you’re not the worrying type…. then head over and see Dyanne.)
10) 1.3 y’all 1.3!!