Welcome to the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers)
Saturday morning. Lets set the timer!
1) Phyllis is grateful that I am here because, (and the reason for the gap in this morning’s timeline), there was a frog in her grill…. good thing I’m from Y Chromia! god! I’d really be grateful if we could have a laugh track for our days… (you’ll know what I mean in the next grat item), anyway, I had to go outside and remove the frogae corpus delectus from the grill of her Mini… where apparently the deceased frog’s family decided to send the body onwards sort of an amphibian Valhalla ceremony
3) That reminds me of a classic bit from the Beverly Hillbillies (an admittedly acquired taste, no, really, I thought the show was stupid when I was 12 years old… any way, here’s a youtube clip)
6) Cyndi…cyndi! Buenos y’all
4) from FOTD Katia (I apparently have a subscription to her youtube channel, which is cool, but this sample jumped out at me):
5) the Book of Secret Rules (aka the Secret Book of Rules)… we all agreed, (in last night’s vidchat), that one of the things that makes this bloghop so exceptional is that we have a BoSRs/SBoRs Sure, there are other gratitude blogs and blog hops, but none of them provide a resource to, (and a responsibility on), it’s participants the way that the TToT does, what with Secret Rules and all…
7) speaking of exceptional and vidchats…. last night we got to talk about, you know who and we sort of stumbled on a bit of a mystery/controversy (mystroversy)…. are they the same or have they changed through the ages… sure, we know there are only Seven of the them (because Cyndi told us so)… but it now appears to be common knowledge that at one time there were 3 female Guard Virgins (aka real Virgins) and 4 male Guard Virgins (aka yeah, right)… but there was trouble with that ratio and now we have 4 and 3 (new-ratio-of-female-Guard-Virgins-to-male-Guard-virgins motto: “hey! don’t be like that! you’re not the only GV in the world ya know“) so we have 2 questions: are they same throughout the ages or do the individual manifestations change over time
8) how many am I up to now? I’ll be glad when I get this list done!
9) I am totally grateful that yesterday is over. However I have to add a hypo-grateful item here: the work does not stop with the Friday… still better than being on a fishing boat spending all my waking hours picking up dead fish
10) Big thanks to Cyndi and Katia for lending their presence to this here list here… tell me they’re not clarks with significant secondary scottian aspects! I dare ya I double dare ya