Welcome to the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers)
Here’s the thing about the Wakefield Doctrine:
- it’s not for everybody! easy assessment test notwithstanding, you have to engage your mind in order to use the Doctrine to ‘know more about the other person than they know about themselves’…worse! you have to use your imagination!!
- the Wakefield Doctrine is a tool… it is not ‘an answer’ you want to know if your boyfriend is cheating on you? the Wakefield Doctrine sez: “..go frickin ask him!” (now before you hit ‘delete’… the rest of what we would say is, “then come back here and we’ll show you how to know if you should believe him or not’!)
- we are all born with the potential to live our lives as clarks, scotts or rogers; no one knows (yet) why one person will end up in the personal reality of the Outsider (clarks) or the exciting world of the Predator (scotts) or grow up belonging to the Herd (rogers) we just do… early….say age 3 or 4 (not later)…in most cases, and that becomes our reality
- we all have one predominant worldview but we retain, to one degree or another, the capability…the capacity to see the world as do the other two… we call these our secondary aspect and tertiary aspects
- these secondary aspects? no, that does not mean you are a ‘combo-clark’ or a ‘hyper-scott/roger’ (well the hyper scott…lol goes without saying) and you are not some kind of roger-with-a-gift-for-disguising-yourself-as-the-other-two, sorry…don’t work that way. one predominant worldview, potential of the other two (will explain later why that’s important)
- you want to know why it’s important to remember you have only one predominant worldview? one word ‘personal reality’ the Doctrine is about the reality you are experiencing…right now while you read this. We don’t care about the list of likes and dislikes, turn ons and turn offs… things that make you hot and why you think that some people are awful… we don’t care.
- the Wakefield Doctrine is about one thing: by observing behavior, correctly inferring the reality that (the person) is experiencing… you know that old saying, ‘walk in the other person’s moccasin’ thing? this is that..on steroids …. that’s why we say that this is simple but not easy
- on the plus side! if you understand the worldview of the other person (or yourself) you will know more about them than they know about themselves …how cool is that?
- …very cool
- well, for starters, scott: you will understand your prey way, way better… you will find yourself bored (fate worse than death for your people) far less often; rogers? you know how yours is the right way to do things and it’s just a matter of explaining it to people? the Doctrine can be of assistance, plus you will learn much about the history of the other person and clarks? lol yeah, I know…. how could this not be good?
That’s it for today, yo.
I will provide the link to the Pre-dominant Worldview Assessment Test on one condition: before you go clicking over there I need you to take the url/link to this page and paste it on one other page: clarks? anywhere you think that, once you have pasted it, you should click the hell out of there; scotts? ‘the Facebook’ rogers? I know you have blog friends who are like in the 400 to 700 visits-per-day class… paste it there
Done? alright click here