Welcome to the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers)
Lets get started!
A video Post for today. The highlights are:
- Readers are reading and some are even Commentationing
- this blog could be better organized, a layout/structure that is geared to the First Time Reader
- there is no such word as Commentationing
- while the fact that: ‘everyone has a predominant worldview but always retains the capability to see the world as the other two’ remains a core concept
- of recent times, the role of (a person’s) secondary aspect is beginning to be better understood and subsequently is way useful to know when first learning about the three worldviews
- (this ‘better understanding’) involves recognizing how (one’s) secondary aspect colors the possible solutions to a given problem
- yes, we are going on just a bit with these technical things
- of course we still do
- (if you were able to supply the question that is implied in the previous bullet point, we so want to hear from you!
Well, given that the Video is… minutes long, let’s wrap the silent portion of this here Post here up.
Here’s a fun thing to take away from this Post! Sometime in the course of your day today, the thought will pop into your head, “this is what those Wakefield people said might happen! Holy: a) Moley b) shit c) Toledo! What was it they said to do next?!?”
If that happens, lets us know.
We’ll wait here.