Welcome to the Wakefield Doctrine (the theory of clarks, scotts and rogers)
Sunday Morning Musings Monday Morning!! Get the hell up!
So, what would you like to know? (What follows are made up Questions, this is meant as a way to help with the Book Project as it is to anticipate your burning, gotta-get-an-Answer-now Questions)
- “I think my Boss is getting ready to fire me! What can the Wakefield Doctrine do to help??!”
- “I have to Interview a Job Applicant, he was fired once before but my Boss tells me that I need to interview him with an open mind!!”
- “I have just hired a Waitress, she is all kinds of over-qualified but really wants to make it work, trouble is she is trying to change the way we do things… let her go or beat her up a bit?”
- “My BFF is fun whenever the two of us hangout, but as soon as we are in a situation with other friends he/she gets all weird…. she turns all mean/ he like turns into some kind of asshole – what am I doing wrong?”
- “I am so tired of having to listen to my fiancée go on and on about the upcoming Wedding…. anything I can do?”
What a great bunch of Questions!! (I would be smoking a cigarette right now! …if I still smoked cigarettes, which I don’t ….unfortunately…. yes, smoking is a good thing, no it doesn’t matter what you heard to the contrary… try it first, then tell us what you think.)
Since the Questions are meant to stimulate thought and discussion, we will leave them, sans definitive Answers for the rest of the day. Check back in later tonight!
(It’s Tonight! … alright about those definitive Answers!)
Monday July 9th 5:55 AM
- Depends on if you are a clark or a scott or a roger, there is something you can do to stop the (firing) process, but that will only forestall the inevitable… the Doctrine can help
- hire him, you are different than the person who hired this guy, so why do you assume the same outcome? what are you, a roger?
- both, why shouldn’t you have some fun and you can always fire her later… double your pleasure, scott
- you probably got yourself a roger there, ain’t no hope for changing them… you are a clark you are doing nothing wrong
- stop whining and think to yourself, right how, I am on my death bed… I can have any three people with me. If your fiancee is not among the three…break it off now